Tiffani’s Most Popular Topics
Forging a Resilient Path to Growth
Throughout her estimable career, Tiffani Bova has learned that the path to sustainable growth is never just one thing. But one thing universally matters: resiliency. Resiliency is imperative if you’re creating a company and culture that is responsive to whatever the market throws at you. And it all starts with leadership setting the tone at the top. Key to success is not only creating a clear vision of how the company will grow, but defining what every employee can do to play their part.
In this highly-motivational keynote, Tiffani Bova, former Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce and WSJ bestselling author of Growth IQ and her latest book, The Experience Mindset: Changing the Way You Think About Growth (June 2023), shares what it takes to stay relevant, foster resiliency, be bold, and create an engine for sustained and repeatable growth now and into the next. Takeaways include:
- How to uncover the current market context to shape your future strategies.
- Learning the most common paths back to profitable and sustainable growth in challenging times.
- Looking to your people and your customers to guide your strategy.
- Understanding how to make the proper investments in the business across people, processes, and technology.
The Experience Mindset: Changing the Way You Think About Growth
In her much-anticipated new book, The Experience Mindset, WSJ bestselling author of Growth IQ and former Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce, Tiffani Bova, has created the ultimate playbook for unlocking unprecedented growth. Debunking the long-held belief that “happy employees lead to happy customers,” she calls for companies to create an “Experience Mindset” that strengthens both the customer experience (CX) and employee experience (EX) simultaneously. In this game-changing, research-based keynote, Ms. Bova walks you through the real and seemingly causal link between EX and CX. With economic uncertainty looming and the talent crisis growing, now is the time to align these two experiences, orchestrate a great workforce and unlock growth where the customer and employee experiences converge.
You’ll get actionable information and advice on how to put the EX=CX equation into action, including:
- How increasing focus and intentionality on EX will not only improve the business-to-everyone (B2B) experience, but also notably and organically increase revenue growth.
- How to develop an operating philosophy that doesn’t set you back by creating an unconscious tension between employees and customers that prevents employees from thinking forward.
- How employee expectations have changed.
- How customer expectations have shifted to more personalized and digitally connected engagement.
- How companies can, will, and are designing effective EX- and CX-centered growth strategies.
- What executives will need to consider when designing collaboration between all those involved with employees, customers, and technology.
Growth IQ: How to Think Forward and Grow Faster
Growth is a thinking game. There’s no silver bullet. It isn’t just about hiring the best employees or delivering the most incredible customer experience or launching the most innovative products. It is all of these and more, working in combination.
To achieve growth, we must out-think and out-execute our competition. We must find ways to ignite a beginner’s mind that is open to new ideas and ways of doing things. We can’t fall back on old habits and say, “That isn’t the way we do it here,” or, “We tried that a few years ago and it didn’t work.” As growth-driven business leaders, we must be willing to disrupt ourselves if we expect those around us to be able to respond to disruptions and champion growth.
In this essential keynote, Tiffani Bova, former Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce and WSJ bestselling author of Growth IQ and The Experience Mindset: Changing the Way You Think About Growth Experience Mindset (June 2023), inspires attendees to take planned action with a greater understanding of the interdependencies in the decisions made around growth. During the session, she will share the Growth IQ framework including several of the “10 Growth Paths” covered in her book plus discuss how the experience mindset influences each path.
You will learn:
- The internal obstacles to profitable growth.
- How to think about growth paths, rather than strategies.
- How to create the context that leads to growth.
- How to sequence and time growth actions.
- Innovative approaches to gauge organizational health.
Business to Everyone is the New Sales Experience
In a digital world, the lines between B2C and B2B have broken down. The new sales experience is Business to everything, everyone and every experience (B2E). And while consumers and businesses transform, creating a widening disconnect between what buyers want and what sellers can deliver, there’s even greater pressure on salespeople to perform. Today’s decision-making process is also being heavily swayed by new expectations, social influences, and technologies companies now have at their disposal including increased automation, AI, machine learning, CRM, video and analytics, to list a few. So, is it any wonder that your sales teams are burning out?
In this game-changing keynote, Tiffani Bova, former Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce and WSJ bestselling author of Growth IQ and The Experience Mindset: Changing the Way You Think About Growth (June 2023), shares her insights on what it takes to re-ignite your sales organizations, get closer to your customers, stay ahead of competitors, and achieve sustainable growth. Pulling from Tiffani’s analysis and personal experience on the front-lines, you’ll gain invaluable insights on:
- Why business leaders must encourage their sales teams to think forward, embrace change, listen more, disrupt themselves and adopt an experience mindset to meet customers where they are.
- Why it’s important to clearly define your value and purpose, and to reimagine teams, organizational structures, partnerships, platforms and selling processes to exceed employee and customer expectations and achieve growth now and in the future.
- The changing relationship between the seller and the buyer.
- Understanding why we don’t have a technology problem, but rather, we have a people and process problem.
- How and why building a bias for your employees and your existing customers will help maintain growth when customer acquisition slows.
- How best to leverage technology to streamline sales processes and both the employee and the customer experience.