Tiffani’s Most Popular Topics
Returning to Growth
Most businesses – think approximately 85% – will hit a growth stall at some point through their history. The past eighteen months has thrown a spotlight on how fragile many businesses were, but it also showed how resilient organizations can be when challenged. 2021 will continue to be the year of transition for many. Returning to growth will require focusing on the right things at the right time and in the right sequence.
Remember, top-line growth is never a short-term play. You must build a company that is responsive to whatever the market may throw at you. Setting the tone at the top with a clear vision on how the company will grow and what each employee can do to play their part is the key to success.
In this motivational keynote, Tiffani Bova, Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce and WSJ bestselling author of Growth IQ, shares what it takes to stay relevant, be bold and create an engine for sustained and repeatable growth in preparation for 2022 and beyond.
- How to uncover the current market context to shape your future strategies.
- Learning the most common paths back to profitable and sustainable growth in challenging times.
- Looking to your people and your customers to guide your strategy.
- Understanding how to make the proper investments in the business across people, processes and technology.
Research has long established the link between customer experience (CX) and revenue generation. But the situation is more nuanced—and more interesting—than that. CX is in fact locked with employee experience (EX) in an intricate relationship in which one depends on the other to gain maximum results. The fact is the fastest way to get your customers to love your brand, is to get your employees to love their jobs.
In today’s work from anywhere environment, collaboration and communication have never been more important. We must prioritize the human element of business and find ways to stay closer to our employees and our customers in an engaging and meaningful way. One way is to challenge your organization to reimagine what work can look like – and how becoming an employee first, customer-centric organization will help ignite more focused growth.
In this session you will hear from Tiffani Bova, Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce and WSJ bestselling author of Growth IQ, on the impact of aligning these two key areas.
You will also gain insight into:
- The causal link between employee experience and customer experience.
- How employee expectations have changed.
- How customer expectations have shifted to a more personalized and digitally connected engagement.
- How companies can design effective EX- and CX-centered growth strategies.
- What executives will need to consider when designing collaboration between all those involved with employees, customers and technology.
Growth is a Thinking Game
The one thing about growth is it is never one thing. It isn’t about hiring the best employees or delivering the most incredible customer experience or launching the most innovative products – it is all of them, working in combination.
To achieve growth, we must out-think and out-execute our competition. We must find ways to ignite a beginner’s mind that is open to new ideas and ways of doing things. We can’t fall back on old habits and say, ‘that isn’t the way we do it here,’ or ‘we tried that a few years ago and it didn’t work.’ As business leaders, we must be willing to disrupt ourselves if we expect those around us to be able to respond to disruptions.
In this keynote, Tiffani Bova, Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce and WSJ bestselling author of Growth IQ, inspires attendees to take planned action with a greater understanding of the interdependencies in the decisions made around growth. During the session, she will share the Growth IQ framework including several of the “10 Growth Paths” covered in her book.
You will learn:
- The internal obstacles to profitable growth.
- How to think about growth paths rather than strategies.
- How to create the context that leads to growth.
- How to sequence and time growth actions.
- Approaches to gauge organizational health.
The Future of Sales
Since the advent of business, sales strategies have evolved in response to changing market context and customer demands. The gap is widening between what buyers want and what sellers can deliver. It’s anything but business as usual, and those who embrace change are in a much better position to out-think and outperform the competition.
The future of sales is being led by the vast array of technology capabilities companies now have at their disposal including AI, Machine Learning, CRM, Video and Analytics. But technology isn’t the only area being considered. Reimagining teams, organizational structures, partnerships and selling processes will also become top of mind for companies looking to achieve growth.
In this fresh perspective keynote, Tiffani Bova, Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce and WSJ bestselling author of Growth IQ, shares her insights on what it takes to re-ignite your sales organizations, stay ahead of competitors and achieve sustainable growth. Pulling from Tiffani’s analysis, you’ll also gain insight on:
- The changing relationship between the seller and the buyer.
- Understanding why we don’t have a technology problem, but rather, we have a people and process problem.
- Why building a bias for your employees and your existing customers will help maintain growth when customer acquisition slows.
- How best to leverage technology to streamline sales processes and both the employee and the customer experience.